1.1.14

Hello

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN
PER ITALIANO
 

Hello to all with a new blog

It's been more than 4 years since I joined in blog universe with my first blog Thermomix Tarif Defterim,which literally means "My Thermomix Recipe Book". (Let me make a parenthesis here for those who didn't hear about Thermomix yet. It is a marvelous multi functional kitchen appliance made by German Vorwerk and it is very popular in many countries)

The reason for starting my first blog was simply the fact that there weren't any Thermomix recipes in Turkish anywhere around world wide web. Later on I added English and Italian recipes as well.

As time went by many other traditional recipes piled up. Even though I wanted to share them too  I didn't publish them on Thermomix Tarif Defterim not to impair the blog's integrity.

In fact there is one other thing that led me to have a second blog and this is the fact that I got used to reading recipes on internet with a tablet. I read even my own recipes on internet through my blog while cooking them, so that I can see all: ingredients, steps, pictures and notes. I got so addicted that my ordinary recipe book was just not enough anymore. So I decided to have a second blog with traditional recipes.

The name of this blog literally means "My Classical Recipe Book" which I think pairs well with the name of my first blog. 

Will I be as active here as I am on my first blog? Well.. Only time will tell.

See you around...


No comments:

Post a Comment